WHY JSK-BANK ?
1.FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION / FREE SIMPLE STOCK VALUATION 【Strictly Confidential】
JSK-BANK provides professional advices for owners (sell-side)and successors(buy-side) about Business Succession and M&A regardless of business size.
You want :
- to know the estimated value of the stock/business.
- to sell a business/company because of the lack of a successor.
- to sell/buy a business/company because of business restructuring.
- to utilize real estates owned by a company effectively for the business restructuring.
- to know if it is possible to sell a small business/company.
- to know if it possible to sell a deficit business/company.
- to know how to do with a business/company owned by a very elderly person.
- to know what M&A is.
- to know if it is possible for an office worker to buy a business/company.
- to know how to buy a business/company together with a few friends.
After making an advisory agreement, JSK-BANK charges only the success fee (*) on completion of a deal. There are no other fees than that success fee.
(*)Subject to the client approval, JSK-BANK may charge out-of-pocket expenses such as long-distance travel costs, legal fees, others, if those are beyond normal course of the advisory service.
3.PROFESSIONALS INTRODUCTION BY JSK-BANK
If you are looking for a professional(*) for a particular issue, JSK-BANK introduces such a professional without any introduction fee.
(*) Lawyer, CPA, Tax advisor, Real Estate appraiser, est.
- Valuations (enterprise value, stock value, business value, real estate value, etc),
- Due diligence
- Real estate utilization
- Contract Preparation
Free Initial Consultation / Free Simple Stock Valuation
JSK-BANK provides the professional advices for you about the business succession and M&A.【Strictly Confidential】
Depending on the case, JSK-BANK holds a meeting with you in order to understand your case in details.
As the case may be, you and JSK-BANK move on to Step 3.
Advisory Agreement (Client⇔JSK-BANK)
An advisory agreement is made between a client and JSK-BANK in order for JSK-BANK to provide the advisory service toward closing the deal.
Potential Seller/Buyer Search
JSK-BANK will find the best one for you.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (“NDA”) , also known as Confidential Agreement (“CA”)
An “NDA” is made in order to establish a confidential relationship between the parties when informations/materials about the deal are disclosed.
Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”)
An “MOU” is made between you and a seller/buyer to bring together the thoughts and expectations before both parties enter into a purchase and sale agreement.
The deal closes and a sale and purchase agreement is made.
A success fee is paid to JSK-BANK.